Welcome to Aldea at Porter Ranch
As residents of Porter Ranch for 40 years and with over 1,500 homes sold in our community, it is widely known that The Begley Team is one of the top Real Estate Teams in Porter Ranch for over 30 years. We receive a lot of inquires about the new developments that are currently being built in Porter Ranch. We have a great relationship with Toll Brothers and our team has extensive knowledge about these communities. The Begley Team can help you achieve your dream of owning a new Porter Ranch Home. Please read the following information to educate yourself about the new development of Aldea at Porter Ranch. For more information, or if you would like to take a tour of these homes, please call us at (818) 368-0290
These luxury townhomes offer low-maintenance living within a private, gated community in prestigious Porter Ranch. Seville features two-car garages and is near the Porter Ranch K-8 community school!
- Priced From: Sold Out- The Begley Team handles Re-Sales and Purchases in this community
- County: Los Angeles
- School District: Los Angeles Unified
- 1,374- 1,805 Square Feet
- 2-4 Bedrooms & 2-3 Bathrooms
- Call The Begley Team to learn more (818) 368-0290
What you need to know about Porter Ranch
Perched on a scenic hillside high above Los Angeles, just south of the Santa Susana Mountains, Porter Ranch has elevated the master planned living experience to a new level of excellence. This serene, upscale community contains a variety of homes that range from attached townhomes and single-family residences to large executive estates. Each Porter Ranch village includes an array of exclusive features and is privately sequestered behind gated entries. With unrivaled amenities such as the new K-8 Porter Ranch Community School, the Porter Ranch Town Center, nature areas, hiking trails, the 14-acre Holleigh Bernson Memorial Park, a planned 50-acre park, and a planned high-end retail center, Porter Ranch introduces a quality of life that stands above the rest.
- Top-rated new K-8 Porter Ranch Community School, with a 924 API Score and a Korean Dual-Language Program (KDLP)
- Gated hillside villages with private resort-style amenities
- Convenient shopping, dining and entertainment nearby, including the Porter Ranch Town Center within the master planned community
- Surrounded by nature areas, hiking and biking trails, and acres of open space with well-equipped parks within the community and several local and state parks nearby
- No Mello Roos and Low Property Taxes